Inca Trail 2 day Group tour :
Enjoy a full day Inka trail with a sunset experience in Machupicchu and next day be delight with the Machupicchu Sunrise guided Group tour. The Inca Trail with surrounded by the Andean mountains, primitive lush vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties. The 2 days inca trail trek goes through the Machupicchu National Park and enters through Inti Punku “The Sun Gate” with unforgettable views of Machu Picchu. Upon arriving to Machu Picchu, enjoy a Sunset free time in Machupicchu. Next day get a Sunrise guided tour in Machupicchu, with full of fresh energy and good Mother earth energy.
Day 1 :
In Day 1 of our 2 day inca trail for Group, We leave Cusco at 6:00AM in our company vehicle to the Ollantaytambo train station, where we’ll board the Expedition Train for a 1.45 hr ride to km. 104 (hike start). Upon arrival, we will cross a bridge to the checkpoint to present our passports and have our information verified.
Then we will start an easy walk to the other side of the Vilcanota River, where the trail veers off to the right towards the ruins of Chachabamba located on the old Inca Road that ran along the southern bank of the Urubamba River. After our visit we’ll continue the trail south and begin climbing the mountain before entering the cloud forest. Then the trail leaves the forest and goes West while continuing the uphill hike in open grasslands.
After hiking in the sun for about 3 hours, Our Group descends into a shaded forest where we will enjoy a refreshing waterfall. Following our break, we continue to the lower part of the incredible ruins of Wiñaywayna. It is recommended that you start the trek with at least 2 liters of water. After lunch in Wiñaywayna, we continue through a beautiful cloud forest full of colorful bromelias, orchids and ferns.
Your Group will walk the last part of the trail along superb, stone steps and tambos (resting places). Then climb 60 steps before arriving to the famous Inti Punku (Sun Gate). From this magnificent point, you will see the extraordinary magical Machu Picchu before you. Feel the energy and warmth of this surreal sanctuary while taking some unforgettable pictures. Then we’ll take a 25 minute bus ride to Aguas Calientes to spend the night and reminisce over our exciting hike.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2 :
In Day 2 of our inca trail 2 days 1 night tour, Very early in the morning, after breakfast we take the the first bus at about 6:15 am arriving in Machu Picchu at around 7:00am to see the lovely sun rise over the mountains. Here we will re-live the history and the mysterious world of the Incas. At this time there isn’t much of a crowd, so we can take advantage of the tranquility of this sacred site.
We will explore this enigmatic city for approximately 2 hours, while listening to the guide recount the mysteries and archaeological history of this sanctuary. Then your Group will have 4 hours of leisure to possibly climb Huayna Picchu or continue your exploration of this massive site. Please consult with your guide for the time to be at the train station for your departure so you will have ample time to have lunch or soak in the thermal waters in Aguas Calientes.
Includes in our 2 Day Inca Trail Group Tour :
- Transfers In / Out
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo train Station.
- Expedition train Service to Km 104 “Chachabamba”. (Start walking)
- Professional bilingual tour guide English / Spanish.
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- Entrance fees to Inka trail.
- Entrance Fee to Machu Picchu.
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch,1 dinner. Vegetarian (vegan) food on request at no extra cost!
- 1st Aid Kit
- 01 Oxygen Ball
- 01 night in touristic hotel in Machu Picchu village
- 01 Bus ticket Machupicchu Inca City to Aguas Calientes.
- Return train tickets in Expedition Service (Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco)
We Recommend to bring to the 2 day inca trail hike
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Light clothes
- Mosquito repellent
- Water bottle
- Windbreaker jacket, hat, sunblock, sunglasses
- Chocolates, candies, and other snacks.
- Camera with good batteries
- Extra money in “Soles” (Peruvian national currency)
Highlights of Group Inca Trail 2 Days to Machu Picchu
- Amazing mountain ranges of Veronica
- Beautiful traditional villages
- Amazing tropical forest of grassland
- Natural Flora and fauna
- History and cultural immersion
- Beautiful streams and white cascades
- Delicious food and traditional cuisine
- Amazing wonder of the 2 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Contact us now for Free Consultation :
Flor de la Cantuta B -2 San Sebastian Cusco Peru